Towel, Pad, Sponge Bucket Washing Tool
Towel, Pad, Sponge Washer, Bucket Washing Tool
How to Use:
- Attach the water releasing tube at the bottom of bucket.
- Fill the bucket with 3/4 clean water and a few drops of towel pad cleaner.
- Put the dirty towels, Sponges, or Buffing Pads into the bucket.
- Attach and tighten the bucket lip.
- Spin the top Rotation Handle to wash the stuff inside.
- Abandon the dirty water when the inside stuff is washed and clean, and then Spin the top Rotation Handle again to dehydrate the stuff inside.
- Fill the bucket with 3/4 clean water again when the stuff is dehydrated, in order to clean the stuff further.
- Repeat the step 6 and 7 until the stuff is cleaned and dehydrated. Then you can use the clean towel and pads again.
- Manual Washer, no need electric or gas power.
- Built with high quality solid material.
- Doing the job of both Wash & Dry.
- Not only pads, sponges, even towels and cloths can be washed and dehydrated.
- Pretty Easy and simple to use, even a child can handle it properly.